2 December 2007

FASHION FASHION FASHION FASHION

Is a drug. I'm that daft I thought I was totally cured (again) of my obsession, I was "so over fashion", but it turns out that I'm a die-hard addict, and I just can't kick it. Do they do Fashiorette?

Here's some of my faves of SS08 just 'cause I wanna look at them (maybe you do, too?) and it's gonna be AW08 before we know it. There really were some Class A collections this season. It was difficult for me to get each collection down to four looks that 1) I love and 2) sum up the collection well (four is still excessive given this blog's format but anyway, that's how it's gonna be) so let me know what you think.

Balmain
CatherineIsabeliCatherineLily
Yves Saint Laurent
FrejaLilyHanneOlga
Wunderkind
ElenaSiriMagdalenaMasha
Rick Owens
MarinaAlyonaKingaHanne
Richard Nicoll
Dasha?VikaDiana
Nina Ricci
EgleElsaCourtneyOlga
Miu Miu
IrinaHeidiCarolinaSnejana
Max Mara
CatherineCocoMagdalenaSasha
Lanvin
AlyonaAliCarolinaVanessa
Louis Vuitton
HanKimMariacarlaSasha
Jil Sander
KoriFloMashaIrina
Haider Ackermann
AlanaDaianeMarinaYulia
Givenchy
NatashaEgleIrinaSnejana
BEAUTIFUL! (All pics style.com)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost thought that fashion had reached it's top (Burberry Prorsum F/W 07.08), and than came S/S 08..

08 December, 2007 15:52  
Blogger underneath said...

Masha didn`t get any campaigns - I guess her eyes are to vide set and far to big!

12 January, 2008 17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts