5 February 2007

Yigal Azrouel F/W 07

Grey, grey, grey! But so NOT gloomy! Azrouel has captured such a funky, cool, easy-going vibe here which is very attractive to me. The collection is very wearable and reminds me what I love so much about winter - daggyness!

Erin - how cool is this, I'm thinking big-time COMFORT! It's so homely, wintery and warm looking. Erin wears it so well. I love the subtle details which make it so much more than a sack - the cropped sleeves, and the buttoned neck-line - and expose some flesh. Lovely!
Barbara - I love the leather jacket's rocky attitude, but the cropped sleeves and waist make it quite feminine. This teamed with THICK tights and a very cute pinafore make for a strong, tough and comfortable outfit that's still feminine. Nice.
Jessica - I just love the layering effect in this, that jacket has such an interesting cut and the beanie is suprecute!
Zuzana - I love the white-grey-black progression here, it's quite smart. As well as colour-progression there is length-progression and that's rad. This look is quite classy, but also casual. I like that.
Ines - I have a thing for this style of dress and I'm loving the styling of this ensemble! The tights, with the dark dress and the glimpse of grey - awesome! I'm such a sucker for the black on black look!

Pic credits; style.com

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

This show was so adorable and cool. I loved the thin, effortless layers.

07 February, 2007 03:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts