1 February 2007

SHOWPACKAGES: Trump

Trump has some seriously hot faces this season and I have a feeling they're gonna do very well with some of these girls.

They have a really good cross-section of talent from the well-established Lisa Cant, Polina, Atong and Hye to those girls who've made their mark only recently, like Ekat (who opened Louis Vuitton s/s 07), Eugenia, Hawa and Svetlana.

As well as this they've got some very fresh faces. For example, Szandra, who I've been watching since she was MOTW on models.com a few months ago ... I love her and hope she does well this season. Other new faces I'm loving right now are Carina (her card is fabulous!), Katia and Sveta.

I really think Trump deserves to do well this season as they've got a fantastic board.

This is possibly the corniest thing I've ever said, but, will Trump trump them all?

HAHAHA! What do you think?

Carina
Ekat
Eugenia
Hawa
Hye
Katia
Lisa Cant
Sveta
Svetlana
Szandra

P.S. I like the colours they've used for these cards.

Pics: models.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts