29 January 2007

RADDEST MAGAZINE

Photographer Jonathan Beck Leder has sent me a pseudo-proposal for a magazine "concerned with cool new girls". I simply love the prototype covers, don't you?

It got me thinking, what's to stop a mag from having TWO covers? It would double the mag's interest, promote more models and allow more to be revealed about what's inside the mag. Cool, huh?

The model on the right is Luize from Women, an up-and-coming star-of-the-season, methinks. The girl on the left is VERY new. She is Caroline from Supreme - how stunning! What a find. Jonathan, of course, is the photographer.

Basically, I just think this is really cool and I'm super-stoked it was sent to me.

I guess it would be a magazine that focuses on models. And this would be a great way for clients (and bookers) to really get a chance to know who they're hiring; for photographers, stylists and make-up/hair artists to really know who they're working with; and for the world to realise that models really aren't JUST pretty faces.

Sounds like a manifesto, no?

Tell me your thoughts!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he do these covers especially for your blog or does your blog use the name of a proposed mag? Wouldn't it be great to have your own mag!

31 January, 2007 12:26  
Blogger Nor said...

He did these especially for my blog! Cool, huh?

01 February, 2007 01:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thefader.com
they've been doing double covers for years. im a fan.

01 February, 2007 20:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts