27 January 2007

SHOWPACKAGES: VNY

WOW! VNY's small but impressive board really has some great aw07 faces on offer. I'm really impressed by the quality of these girls. Also the consistency of the black and white shots, with simplistic styling and natural hair and make-up is very smart, pleasing to the eyes and also different to any other agency. This really complements VNY's high-quality offerings.

I honestly and sincerely hope VNY has a breakthrough face this season, they've obviously worked very hard, and they deserve it.

Here are a few of the girls whose cards are really impressing me right now, I seriously couldn't pick one of the four girls below if I had to, because they ALL look amazing. We'll just all have to wait and see ...

Alina
Alyssa
Nicol
Nina

Let me know who you're betting on.

Pics: models.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alyssa! xo.

28 January, 2007 03:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a new logo!

31 January, 2007 02:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts