26 January 2007

SHOWPACKAGES: One

Well, well, well, what do we have here?

A FANTASTIC package from One Management, that's what.

The design, photo-choice and presentation of these packages is really great. I love the colours! And the girls? Well, they're fantastic, too!

Below are some of my picks for possible fw/ah/aw07 success.

I'm loving Alexandra's knowledgeable innocence, Amanda's intriguing, dark features, which are exhibited beautifully in her card, and Daria's doll-like, but strong, face.

Yet my two favourite new (-ish?) faces from One are Marina and Morwenna. I love Marina's look A LOT, she is really different and looks intelligent and wise - I love her nose! Morwenna, too, is really different, which is fantastic and I love her showcard! Her face is truly fascinating. Difference is how fashion moves forward so I hope they both do well show-wise this season.

Additionally, One has some well-known faces who are likely to dominate many of the very important runways. These range from supermodels, Angela and Linda; well-established faces like Izabel, Leah and the newly blonde Marta; and up-and-coming stars like Ines, Michaela, Milagros and Olga.

I think this season is going to be a good one for One.

Alexandra
Amanda
Charlb
Charolette
Daria
Marina
Marta
Michaela
Morwenna
Olga
Sarah

What do you think?

Pics: models.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts