12 January 2007

Cripes, stripes!

OK, I'm kind of addicted to this whole FASHION thing ... So, a few days ago I did ANOTHER test shoot with the magnificent Manon modelling for me!

I'm totally running out of clothes and for some reason I have an abundance of stripy clothes - don't ask me why!

So, anyway, I decided to use that as my styling angle. Thus, the entire shoot is styled in stripy clothes. This was the first time I'd played around with make-up and hair for a shoot and that was a lot of fun, too.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Here are some of the shots .... I'd love some feedback, so please comment :)











Hope you like!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
these are cool! saw the link on your myspace..loving the blog. i think you can officially call yourself fashion obsessed!

great thing you have going here..

xx
x
h

14 January, 2007 09:57  
Blogger Adrian said...

very cute. i love this girl.

17 January, 2007 06:51  
Blogger Bojana said...

Niiiice job. I like

21 January, 2007 10:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice photos!

30 January, 2007 01:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts