19 April 2009

"Embedding disabled by request"

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent, Saturday 11 April, 2009

I kept hearing whispers (or Tweets, as it were) of this 'Susan Boyle' all week but refrained from following up on the virus. It wasn't until this morning I saw it, by chance, via France24.com.

I am cynical of this for a million reasons, not least because I am an incurable cynic (am open to suggested cures, however), but it didn't stop me crying when I saw it this morning and again when I watched it tonight.

I guess corn and cheese does it for us all. Because we all dream. We all want a life worth living.

1 Comments:

Blogger Owen G Parry said...

I am so glad SB got a feature this week. Before you know it we'll be hosting SB themed house parties at number 72!
Love
X BB

21 April, 2009 11:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts