2 September 2008

Greece

As you may or may not have noticed, there has been a small hiatus of posts recently. The reason is that I have been in Greece, namely Athens and Crete. The best things for me were the glorious beaches in Crete (Sougia, specifically), the amazing food, Psiri in Athens, and the glorious sun!

Greece is a country I had never visited previously, but I love going to new places (as well as revisiting the ones I know and love) because it allows you to have that brief, yet wonderful feeling of experiencing somewhere for the very first time, without personal memories or knowledge to shade your view. This is an irretrievable sensation, and one which I think we should endeavour to experience more often.

Anyway, back to the rat-race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts