5 February 2008

Peter Som F/W 2008

For some reason I'm particularly digging NYFW's offerings this season. In a major way. Was Som always this good?

Anyway, I think this collection is fab, fab, fab. And it's not even particularly in the direction to which I'm usually drawn. But, nevertheless, there's something about it I really, really LOVE. Could it be the use of varied (and unexpected) texture combinations? Or the classy shapes and silhouettes used to convey a sense of elegance? Or perhaps it's the easy - and oh so natural - way that Som has presented his woman: stylish, sophisticated and strong, yet still very feminine, very cool and just a little bit edgy?

I think all of the above. And it's certainly something most women can aspire to.

P.S. I'm absolutely digging the makeup! Pat McGrath is inimitable!

KamilaMeghanIrinaKarmenMashaKasiaEmmaCarolina
Pics courtesy of Style.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts