3 October 2011

"Press" archives: Rise Art & Z!NK

I hesitated from posting the links to a couple of 'press' interviews I've done in the last year or so. It seems a bit funny to blog about yourself talking about yourself and your blog; it feels funny to talk about this blog, in general. It becomes, like, triply self-referential, which I guess is fine, but I haven't quite yet worked out exactly what I think of it all.

That said, despite slight reservations, after all, I did agree to answer questions about this blog, and myself, so I guess that means I must be okay with it.

So, in the spirit of being 'okay' with talking about oneself talking about oneself:

Early this year I answered some questions for London-based writer and curator, Lorena Muñoz-Alonso, who is editorial associate at Rise Art and writer of the art blog, SelfSelector.

You can read that here: http://www.riseart.com/article/detail/id/1438

In 2010, similarly, I answered questions for Ashley Caputo, a writer at New York/Montreal's Z!NK magazine.

That one can be read here: http://www.zinkmagazine.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=376:what-is-rad-right-now-ask-eleanor-weber&catid=40&Itemid=88

[Just for the record, some of the words used for my responses in the Rise Art interview are not mine, maybe that is clear. And, yes, my naïve enthusiasm and excessive exclamation mark use in the Z!NK one is slightly painful to witness for me, too.]

Er, haha. This is awkward! Let's look at a picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts