12 November 2006

Dries Van Noten s/s 07

Alana - the show-closer, maintaining that square-necked theme, so flattering!
Emina - notice how the jacket, blouse and shoes are quite formal, they're teamed with tres caj shorts - this seems to be a motif in Van Noten's collection - CONTRADICTION! Woohoo!
Bette - this is what I call a shidresskirt, i.e. a dress that looks like a shirt and skirt - boo-t-full. Ps, I like the subtle capped sleeves
Freja - again, fab styling. I want this outfit. It's casual but quirky.
Alana - what an interesting styling-combo, I love it! The colour/fabric of this skirt is wow.
Denisa - beautiful colour in this dress and I love the coat, subtle links between the two items in the coat-lining (nice accessories too!)
Laragh - I can't put into words how cool this ensemble is, and how good Laragh looks in it.
Alex - another fab dress, wonderful straps, I love that squared-off look.
Marcelina - I want this dress. It looks like comfort.
Freja - simple and sweet, who said navy and black don't go together?

How unbelievably beautiful is this collection? It just makes me smile big. Fabrics are luxurious but casual and easy; cuts are deceptively simple; colours are interesting and well-matched; accessories finish the looks. So nice. REAL RTW! <3

Pics credit: style.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts