28 May 2007

LONDON

Goodness, this is the third attempt I've had to post this post! Damn public computers to hell, I say! Hopefully this time will prove successful. Here we go ...

The reason RRN has been incredibly slow of late is because RRN and its author have relocated to London, England, United Kingdom, Northern Hemisphere, Earth. We are very happy.

This has meant that I haven't been able to have regular or reliable internet access, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll have it again. Thus, RRN may be a little slow for a bit but I will endeavour to get back up to speed ASAP.

Meanwhile, keep checking back to read about all things rad ... there's another Austen book-review coming up (I've been slightly obsessed of late, but I swear there's more modern stuff coming up!), as well as more fashion, OF COURSE!

Stay tuned!

P.S. Here's some of my favourite UK fashion-stuff!

Karen Elson
Laragh McCann
Georgia Frost
Alice Gibb
Agyness Deyn
Vivienne Westwood
Richard Nicoll
Pringle of Scotland
Christopher Kane
Alexander McQueen

(All pics style.com)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what Raddest comes up with in London. Something very interesting is my guess. This is a girl to watch.

18 June, 2007 05:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,you 're fashionspot member aren't you? I know it's quite stupid to write to you in such a way but since this forum is closed for new members I have no choice. If you can't invite me than please ,at least ..can you publish my picture http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/wasumi/hottier.png?t=1183061772
of Daiane at fashionspot on her forum topic. Sorry for trouble ^^''

28 June, 2007 21:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts