14 December 2006

Louise Eddie

On Sunday, as some of you may know, I made another little home-made editorial. One of my models was Louise Eddie, an acquaintance of mine who I asked to model for me. She's a genuinely lovely girl.

I think she did a great job, especially considering she's never modelled before. Here are some of my fave pics I took of her. She's rad. She loves fabulous music, fashion, magazines and is incredibly smart - she loves maths and does 4-unit mathematics at school!

She's about 6'0" and has legs for days.

A very impressive young lady, sure to go far.

Oh, did I mention she wants to be an architect?

Epitome cool, no?











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Model material, that one.

14 December, 2006 21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts